Jess from Tenpenny Spendid just tagged me in the “11 Things” post that’s been going around the blogosphere. As a lover of all random facts, I’m always game.
Ready? Here we go!
http://ndapak.com/author/salman/page/3/ buy neurontin uk There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
11 Awesomely Random Facts:
1. I tend to have rather bizarre car problems, including the wheel falling off my car (while I was driving it) and getting a live hamster stuck behind the dashboard. And you wouldn’t believe this, but the day after I started writing this, my car caught on fire. Seriously. Worst car luck EVER.
2. I have crazy double jointed fingers. They have a weird backwards curve to them, and I can’t hold them completely straight.
3. I have the same birthday as my dad.
4. I have eight tattoos. The most recent on is an in-progress half sleeve of the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. So far I’ve sat through four sessions on it, with two or three more to go. I haven’t posted any pictures yet because I’m waiting until it’s completely finished and much more impressive!
5. I didn’t know how to cook much more than Kraft mac n’ cheese and Hamburger Helper until my first daughter was born. She napped so much when I was on maternity leave that I got bored and started reading cookbooks and watching Food Network.
6. I’m obsessed with the color blue. Bright blue, specifically.
7. I swam competitively for eight years. In high school I held three school records (in the 200 Free, 500 free, and 400 free relay, if anyone is interested
8. I am a total History Channel nerd. I find ancient history incredibly interesting.
9. I can recite the monorail episode of the Simpsons word for word.
10. I am klutzier than I like to admit.
11. I’m very particular about ice. I hate big cubes of ice and I love when restaurants use the really finely crushed ice that makes your drink all nice and slushy.
1. What food do you typically crave?
Mexican food! Nachos, burritos, tacos….I could seriously eat it every day of my life and not get sick of it. And sushi. And Cheetos. I get these weird intense fixations on food that just won’t go away until I actually eat it.
2. Do you have any superstitions? Things that are lucky or unlucky to you? Explain!
I racked my brain trying to think of things I’m superstitious about and couldn’t think of anything, so I guess not.
3. Would you be friends with high school you? Why or why not?
Hmmm. Truthfully I’m not sure. I had a lot of the same interests then as I do not, but I’m a lot happier person now that I was in high school. I might find my high-school self to be a bit of a downer.
4. What was your first pet?
We had a black lab named Molly.
5. What’s one TV show you’ll never get tired of?
I’m a total cartoon geek, but right now it’s Futurama. I love house too. Such a surly ass. He’s so awesome. And we’re pretty into Archer right now too.
6. What has been your favorite age so far?
Probably right now! I feel like everything has finally fallen into place.
7. What’s one product you couldn’t (or at least wouldn’t want to) live without?
Chapstick! Specifically Burt’s Bees. I am that freak that manages to get chapped lips even in the summer, and I have chapstick strategically stashed in every drawer, coat, and purse I own!
8. What is your favorite summer beverage?
Frozen strawberry Margaritas!
9. Now that summer’s on the brain, what is your favorite warm weather activity?
Backyard summer barbeques, and days at the beach! And walking around the city.
10. Is there a recent trend you just can’t/couldn’t get on board with? What is it?
Not a big fan of the neon clothing thing going on right now.
11. What’s your idea of the perfect night? (Out or in!)
Honestly, a lot of times is in. Cooking up an awesome meal, putting on comfy pants, and vegging out in front of the tv with drinks and a movie.